Our time together over the last couple of months has been uplifting and encouraging. The Lord has blessed us and sustained us, so much so that it would be easy to think we are back to normal. However, we are not.
The COVID 19 virus is still a serious threat. As such, we need to ensure we are worshipping together in a safe and responsible way.
I am confident that we can do just that. I believe that we are safe in coming back together for worship and fellowship so long as we follow some basic safety protocols:
- Maintain a safe distance - at least 6' where possible.
- No hugs or handshakes please.
- Use the hand sanitizer dispenser in the lobby as you enter and as you leave.
- Use your facemask if you so desire. Masks are available in the lobby if you do not have one.
- Go directly to your seat when entering the building without lingering in the lobby, to avoid gatherings that would be within the six feet regulation
- Vulnerable members over the age of 65 and those with underlying medical conditions should use their own judgment in choosing to attend worship or stay home and worship online.
- For those who still are not comfortable meeting in person, we will continue to livestream our services via Zoom.
Please also note that:
- Our café and hospitality area will remain closed until further notice.
- Seating has been organized to be 6 feet apart. Please leave seating as organized. Do not move chairs.
- Please only sit with your family.
- Children’s ministries like Kids Zone Children’s Church are postponed until further notice.
- Other regular, physical gatherings are postponed until further notice.
Thank you for doing your part to keep everyone safe!